“Everything for her” is calling for all interested parties to apply for the position of “project supervisor” of the EIDHR project “A human-rights approach in helping women affected by cancer and their families” (the project)
- Provides oversight and staff supervision to professional staff engaged in implementation of the project
- Participates in personnel management functions including training, assigning functions, scheduling, reviewing and evaluating performance.
- Provides project budgeting supervision and oversees expenditures and monitors budget expenditures throughout the year to ensure expenditures are within budget limits and within given parameters.
- Provides program oversight and staff supervision
- Works with the Project manager to identify the best methods for successful implementation of the project, ensuring bets staff solutions and implementation procedures.
- Develops, revises, and implements procedures and policies for the project. Drafts and revises operating policies and reporting mechanisms.
- Directs the evaluation and maintenance of proper documentation
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to professional staff
These tasks are listed as an example and successful applicant maybe required to address tasks not listed in this call.
Experience: Five years of experience in field related to project management and/or supervision (documented by references)
Excellent knowledge of EU funding procedures and project implementation guidelines
Excellent use of written and spoken English language
Excellent use of computer including internet communication
Works in office conditions, part time.
Successful first stage applicants will be called for an interview and a skills test based on who the final decision will be made by the “everything for her” governing board.
* The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job-related selection criteria.
Poštovane korisnice, kao što i sami vidite službene internet stranice Udruge "SVE za NJU!" su promjenjene i redizajnirane. Vodili smo se željom da osim svih informacija o liječenju, te prevenciji raka dojke, ujedno i približimo rad naše Udruge, te njezinog sastavnog dijela, Centra za psihološku pomoć ženama oboljelima od raka.
Kako bismo olakšali i pojednostavili najave budućih akcija Udruge i aktivnosti Centra, osmislili smo centralni dio u kojem se svakih 5 sekundi mijenjaju važne najave i događanja.
Budući da ova stranica služi isključivo Vama, molimo Vas da nas obavještavate i kontaktirate o Vašim željama, opaskama i prijedlozima sa ciljem poboljšanja kvalitete informacija i koristnosti naše internet stranice.
Nadamo se da smo u tome uspjeli.
Udruga "SVE za NJU!"
Kneza Mislava 10, Zagreb
tel: 1 6418 765
fax. 1 6418 760
Warning: Division by zero in /home/svezanju/public_html/templates/sveza_nju/html/com_content/category/blog.php on line 53